Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Daily News and NBC Want an Interview!!!


I don't know how these things work, exactly. You take a chance, give it your best and Wow! Pow! Bang! You're in the Daily News, NBC anchorman, David Ushery wants to interview you and local talk shows wanna know more bout your books and your mission to save young lives. The only explanation I can fit on my head right now is that i happen to be on my divine path and therefore all my blessings are coming to me effortlessly. Or maybe it's just timing and all things are properly aligned. It can't be chance cos I don't believe in chance, accidents or coincidence. And since my latest project also brought attention to the artists who deserve it, I can only guess that the universe is smiling on each and all of us for bringing something meaningful to the community; or maybe it's just Harlem Week and folk are in a mood to notice what they usually only see...


http://www.nbcnewyork.com/video/#!/on-air/as-seen-on/Local-Artists-Bring-Exhibit-to-Harlem/164027856

No comments: