Monday, October 1, 2012

Blessings Keep Coming!...

 
This is an interesting week. Earlier this morning, a John Jay College psychology student interviewed me on my youth counseling experience and natural know-how for his graduate studies, a group interview I did earlier this summer with local cable show 'In the Black' airing tonight, a one-on-one interview with the show later this month, an invitation to present at a Brooklyn community forum on the plotics of educating our youth this coming Wednesday, Oct. 3rd, and now I learned that my book Message to a Youngblood is sold out on Amazon.com. My blessings keep coming which tells me I'm on my divine path. Cos when you're doing what you came here to do, good things come to you effortlessly. Thank you so much to those near and far who support my mission and follow my blogs. On-line purchases can still be made through Paypal or feel free to contact me directly at Lifejak@aol.com.
 
Meanwhile, tonight on Time Warner Cable, Channel 34 or www.mnn.org my interview with 'In the Black' will air @ 8:30pm. Also on Fios Ch. 33 and Rcn Ch. 82.

No comments: