Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Biz Card

My new business card! Just in time for the Brooklyn Book Festival tomorrow (Sunday, September 23rd) at the Brooklyn Borough Hall Plaza/209 Joralemon Street. Come and enjoy a fun day of meeting other serious readers looking for new, interesting books, along with up n coming authors of all subjects. I'll be setting up between the Harlem Writers Guild and South Carolina writer, Horace Mungin, representing classic, homegrown and progressive Black literature. I love this fest cos it's a great opportunity to chat with fans and new fans, young and wiser. For me, especially, it's a blessing meeting established and new educators looking for non-traditional reading material for their hard to reach students. And of course, the parents themselves are always a nice surprise because they add meaning to my purpose. Hope all of you can make it!

No comments: